Apply for your Trinity Cert TESOL Course
Click here to see course dates and fees.
- To apply for the Trinity Cert TESOL course please fill in our Online Application Form
- Alternatively, you can download and complete the TESOL Enrolment Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection process
1. Once we have received your enrolment form
Once we have received your enrolment form, we will invite you for an interview and send you the pre-interview tasks which will be discussed during the interview. Interviews will take between 60 and 90 minutes. Local residents are expected to attend an interview in Rome. Applicants from other parts of Italy or abroad are required to do an interview via Skype.
2. At the end of the interview
At the end of the interview you will be told if you are offered a place on the course. If so, we will let you think about it for a while by keeping your place for 48 hours. If you would like to take up the offer, you will need to send us the 400€ deposit within this time.
3. Reserve your spot
We will reserve your spot on receipt of the deposit. You will receive the course confirmation and pre-course tasks by e-mail.
4. Complete the payment
- The balance of course fees must be paid no later than 15 working days before the first day of the course or you may lose your place. Early bird fees must be paid 3 months before the course starts.
- Candidates should be 18 or over by the start of the course. All candidates need to demonstrate sufficient maturity and personal qualities to be able to complete the programme effectively. No previous teaching experience is required.
- Candidates should demonstrate that they have qualifications that would gain them entry to higher education in their home country. They will also be required to show original certificates of education to the interviewer and may be asked to confirm that these are equivalent to UK qualifications. Official verification of its validity may be required
- Candidates have an awareness and competence in written and spoken English to enable them to follow the course.
- Non-native speakers are required to have proof of their language competence by demonstrating one of the following:
- Skype interview to assess your level of English
- Trinity graded examination in spoken English, Grade 10 or above
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced or Proficiency in English
- IELTS band 7.0 (on all sub-scores) or above
- Pitman Advanced ESOL examination
- TOEFL PBT 600, CBT 250, iBT 10
You can pay by PayPal, bank transfer or in cash at our office.
Important: Please include your name and the course dates in case of wire transfers.
All bank charges have to be paid by the student. Should you wish to pay by PayPal we add a 4 % to the total amount payable.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payments are non-refundable.
- The balance of course fees must be paid no later than 15 working days before the first day of the course. Should the balance not reach us on time you will automatically be placed on a reserve list and risk losing your place if someone pays in full before you do. There will be no right to a refund of your deposit.
- If you postpone the starting date of your Trinity Cert TESOL course giving:
A. More than 4 weeks notice—no penalty. Your payment will be valid for a future course. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
B. Less than 4 weeks notice—your original deposit of €400 must be paid again. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
- If you cancel the Trinity Cert TESOL course—0% refund
- Students who start but do not finish their programme—0% refund. The fees cannot be used for a future course.
- If applying for the TEFL & Professional Development course – the full fee for both the TEFL & Professional Development course must be received before the enrolment documents for the visa application are supplied.
- If your visa is rejected, as long as proof of rejection is sent to us, we would refund full fees for the Professional Development Course but you will not receive a refund for the TEFL course as this can be completed on a travel visa.
- The place on any course and fees paid cannot be transferred to another person.
- TEFL in Italy cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course up to 2 weeks before the start date. In this case your full fees will be refunded (including deposit).
- A fee of €100 is applicable to any referred projects (if a project needs fails and needs to be remarked).
- The school reserves the right to cancel a course if forced to do so by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the school (war, civil or political unrest, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, or other similar events beyond the control of the school). In this case your full fees will be refunded.
Conditions for students who need a Visa
Before you enrol on our TEFL course, please note that the conditions for being granted a Visa include medical insurance covering your stay abroad, a residential address in Rome and the payment of the course. You can obtain information regarding Visa applications from the Italy Embassy in your country.