Teaching Young Learners Course Online
Why should I take the Teaching Young Learners Course?
This course is ideal if you:
- Plan to specialise in teaching English to young learners in your future career.
- Are currently teaching English to young learners and would like to develop a greater understanding of successful methods for the classroom.
As a TEFL teacher it’s important to have as many options open to you as possible. You don’t want to limit yourself to teaching just one age group, but by taking specialist modules, it allows you to improve your teaching skills and your CV will be more competitive.
This course provides you with the right skills and uses tried and tested techniques to give you a targeted approach to teaching children between 4 and 12 years old. Teachers of teenagers are also welcome.
- Online Course: 30 hours
- Young Learner Needs and Profiles
- How Languages are Learned and SLA in Children
- Literacy and Phonics
- Songs in the Classroom
- Games, TPR and Learning through Movement
- Crafts and Development of Motor Skills
- Motivation and Classroom Management
- Very Young Learners
- Differentiation and Lesson Planning
- Grammar is Fun
- Teaching Vocabulary
Evaluation and assessment
- You will have to complete all the online course tasks to a satisfactory standard in order to receive the Teaching Young Learners Certificate
- Must be a certified teacher
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a native level / fluent English speaker
I took the Teaching young learners course and I would strongly recommend it to anyone willing to develop their teaching knowledge. It is really effective and also fun! It gives you techniques, ideas, and materials you can easily use in your classroom.
Wednesday, February 26th & Friday, February 28th, 2020 (10 am – 1 pm Both Days)
Save with our SPECIAL OFFERS!
Special offer 1: Sign up for 3 courses for €199
Special offer 1: Sign up for 4 courses for €249[/one_half]